Thursday, June 18, 2009

[goodbyes]

Well, today I did my final session in Michigan before we move. It was for a VERY dear friend of mine and her beautiful family. Over the past 5 days I have shot over 1400 images.....my back is SORE! LOL

In a couple of days, the family will be packed up and headed down to Orlando, FL where we will reside. Well actually, first we have a dance competition / mini vacation in the panhandle.

Orange Kite Photography offices will be closed June 22nd - July 10th while we transition. We will return with LOTS of fun new things for you!!!

Thank you to all of my MI clients and friends who have supported and encouraged me in pursuing my dream. I will be back every summer for several weeks and will be doing limited sessions while I am here. I will post on my blog when I will be in town but you can also get on a special mailing list and be notified 48 hours in advance of the blog posting too. :) Just email me if you are interested in getting on the list.

HERE COMES THE SUN.........Enjoy!

No comments: